That’s how we want you to feel when you celebrate any important occasion with us. From a birthday or wedding anniversary to your children’s graduation or a work’s leaving party, we aim to make it a night you’ll remember.
Behind the scenes, we’re slick and efficient. So whether you’re a couple enjoying the intimate atmosphere of a romantic Valentine’s night, or a large office party letting your hair down on a fancy dress night, all you’ll have to concentrate on is enjoying yourselves.
Did someone say party?
The restaurant’s a fabulous venue for parties, large and small.
Halloween, X-Factor finals, Valentine’s, Christmas, New Year, retirement, gap year send-off, birthday “surpriiiise!”, family reunion – for a wedding anniversary for example. The list is endless.
Anything you want to theme, we’re happy to do. Talk to us and we’ll make sure it’s so much more than a meal out. Decorations, balloons, fancy dress, traditional and non-traditional foods and drinks – just what you want.
It’s a date…
If you’d like to book a table on one of our most popular days of the year, it’s a good idea to plan ahead. Here are some dates to help you:
- Halloween 31 October 2014
- Bonfire night 5 November 2014
- Christmas Eve 24 December 2014
- Boxing Day 26 December 2014
- New Year’s Eve 31 December 2014
- Valentine’s Day 14 February 2015
- St Patrick’s Day 17 March 2015
- Mother’s Day 15 March 20015
- Easter Sunday 5 April 2015
- St George’s Day 23 April 2015
- Father’s Day 21 June 2015